Do you know the Top 10 Untold Truths of KFC? Kentucky Fried Chicken or KFC has been around since 1952 and has become an American institution. From small towns to big cities, KFC now operates 20,000 restaurants globally. Not bad for a Colonel who never really was a colonel. So let’s get down to the herbs and spices and check out the list of top 10 untold truths of KFC. Now, be forewarned, when it comes to Kentucky Fried Chicken, one or two of these untold truths should have, in retrospect, maybe remained untold.
KFC, also known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, was founded Sanders Court & Café on March 20, 1930, in North Corbin, Kentucky by Harland Sanders. It is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, it is the world's second-largest restaurant chain (as measured by sales) after McDonald's, with almost 20,000 locations globally in 123 countries and territories as of December 2015. The chain is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, a restaurant company that also owns the Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and WingStreet chains.
Comment #KFC #KentuckyFriedChicken #ColonelSanders if you love eating some KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) deep fried chicken!
0:38 KFC Is An Acronym For Nothing
1:57 KFC Is Chicken With A Cause!
3:52 Japanese Christmas At KFC
5:23 The Secret KFC Recipe Is Not So Secret Anymore
7:17 Reba McEntire Is The First Female Colonel Sanders
9:17 As A Brand Ambassador, Colonel Sanders Hated His Chicken
10:12 Colonel Sanders Cheated On His First Wife
11:11 KFC Gravy: You May Want To Just Use Ketchup
12:10 KFC Or Double Big Macs?
13:04 The Colonel Shot A Man Over A Signage Dispute
- You’d think that “KFC” simply stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. A savvy marketing division decided to shorten it for two basic business reasons: to increase revenue and lower expenses.
- April 2010 KFC’s corporate strategy, publicly announced an initiative called “Buckets for the Cure” whose mission it was to “raise the largest single donation in history” towards the Komen Organization, a foundation whose aim it is to end breast cancer.
- KFC is a traditional Christmas dinner of choice for millions of Japanese families.
- In August of 2016 Joe Ledington, Colonel Sanders’ nephew, claimed he found a scrapbook belonging to his late aunt Claudia (the colonel’s second wife).
- Reba McEntire's role, appearing in several commercials as the Colonel himself and becoming the spokesperson for the brand, was hailed to be one of the best things KFC has done since-- well since, fried chicken.
- Colonel Sanders quoted saying “[this] is the worst fried chicken I've ever seen."
- Claudia Sanders (née Price) met Sanders in the 1930’s where she worked for him as a waitress in his first restaurant. She was also hired to help his first wife Josephine King.
- The gravy; that wonderfully addictive saucy goodness served up with every order of KFC fried chicken. Main ingredients? Fried “chicken crackle”.
- The KFC Double Down sandwich uses two slabs of deep-fried chicken as buns. The “buns” hold together a generously packed amount of bacon, cheese, and a “special sauce”.
- In 1930, Sanders was involved in a heated and long-running dispute with a neighboring shop owner, Matt Stewert in North Corbin, Kentucky.
Make Sure To SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! https://goo.gl/Grh1Wg
Top 10 Untold Truths of Popeyes Chicken!!! https://youtu.be/ZCInxJjeG2s
Top 10 Untold Truths About TGI FRIDAYS!!! https://youtu.be/jSgVKnJsZHA
Top 10 Untold Truths Of Chili’s!!! https://youtu.be/Up8k-Sehp58
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF PANDA EXPRESS!!! https://youtu.be/ZvAw659U1nw
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF LITTLE CAESARS!!! https://youtu.be/hTONQA3MePg
Want to see our Most Popular Videos? Check them out here: https://goo.gl/tz6DA4
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).